Points of Convergence
Central IQ specializes in three verticals:
- Social Services
Within these markets, we focus on points-of-convergence, where disruptive forces (such as breakthrough technologies, new industries, and game-changing events) create new revenue opportunities and operational challenges.
Preemptive Market Leadership
Our industry analysis, strategic planning, and business development services help decision makers like you gain footholds in these dynamic, fast-growing, and lucrative new markets so you and your associates are able to jumpstart revenues and emerge as preemptive market leaders.
Our specialty is helping clients like you successfully characterize, quantify, and capture new revenue opportunities where market-forces collide.
We have worked on projects related to:
- Digital Strategies, Tech-Centric Business Transformation, Content Development, and Content Syndication, and Gamification
- Persuasive and Empowering Technologies in the Health, Education, and Social-Service Sectors
- Prescription Apps, Mobile Health Apps (mHealth), and Mobile Health Coaching
- Cloud-Based Healthcare Computing Solutions, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Solutions, and Application Service Provider (ASP) Solutions
- Community Operating Systems (e.g., 2-1-1 Services), Emergency Preparedness Solutions, and Community Risk Management Strategies
- Home- And Community-Based Service Programs for Seniors Aging in Place, Active Adult Communities (AACs), and Service-Enriched Condos (SECs)
- Prevention Programs, Nutrition Programs, Fitness Programs, and Other Community-Care Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Programs, Health and Wellness (H&W) Programs, Disease-State Management (DSM) Programs, and Human- and Economic-Performance Optimization (HPO/EPO) Programs
- Ready-Meals, Diet-Meal Home-Delivery Services, and Next-Generation Food Services
- Prepackaged Therapeutic Meals, Medical Foods, and Pharmaco-Nutrigenomic Foods
- Health Reform Legislation, Government-Sponsored Health Plans, Consumer-Driven Health Plans, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), and Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMHs)
- Health-Related Data Standards, Health Information Technology (HIT) Solutions, Health Information Exchange (HIE), the Nationwide Health Information Network/Infrastructure (NHIN/NHII), and the Global Health Information Network/Infrastructure (GHIN/GHII)
- Healthcare Supply-Chain Management and Healthcare Value-Chain Optimization
- Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Health Systems, and Freestanding Hospitals
- Alternative and Subacute Care Settings Including Home Healthcare, Outpatient Facilities, Centers of Excellence (COEs), and Senior Living and Long-Term Care (LTC) Facilities
- Integrative Healthcare (IHC), Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), and Functional Medicine
- Dietary Supplements, Healthy Foods, Functional Foods, and Functional Beverages
- Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Class III Medical Devices, and Med/Surg Supplies
- Leadership Education, Organizational Development, and Professional Development
- Management Consulting and Professional Services
Click here to start a conversation.
Click here to explore our offerings.