C-Suite Business Strategists,
Program Directors, and Content Producers
Improving Client Performance,
Outcomes, and Impacts
Supporting Your Success and Social-Impact
Founded in 2006, Central IQ is a third-generation research, education, and consulting firm that helps social-benefit pioneers (1) improve their margins and missions, (2) become highly profitable market leaders, and (3) contribute to the greater good.
- Our clients are purpose-driven innovators, entrepreneurs, and executives—unashamedly ethical trailblazers like you—with breakthroughs, best practices, and benchmarks that improve the well-being, productive capacity, and socioeconomic status of individuals, organizations, and communities.
Our specialized market, corporate, and product development services improve client revenues, operating efficiencies, and earnings growth—especially in tech-enabled segments of the healthcare, education, and social-service industries.
We protect and enhance client performance, outcomes, and impacts by providing analytical, strategic, and hands-on support services that reflect the timeless and digitally remastered principles and practices of Peter F. Drucker, W. Edwards Deming, and Will Durant.
- We help social-benefit pioneers succeed by thinking and acting like applied social ecologists—with the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets to create value for the right buyers toward a better-functioning society.
We view leadership as a moral endeavor; management as a liberal art; and knowledge workers as an infinitely expandable resource worthy of respect, responsibility, and reward.
- Reflecting this inspired and pragmatic view, we help client teams develop professionally, morally, and intellectually.
- As their beliefs and behaviors evolve; team members grow in self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-efficacy. They become more enlightened, empowered, and effective. They grow into their best selves, begin to think and act like equity holders, and learn how to deliver disproportionate value.
- Client teams internalize the adage, “No margin, no mission.” They become more thoughtful, discerning, and committed. They create nestled missions, methods, and measures without prompting. They align the interests of individuals, organizations, and communities. They use scarce resources more and more wisely—and their results improve dramatically.
At Central IQ, we have developed a loyal following by quietly designing, developing, and disseminating the uncommon thinking, techniques, and tools of Deep Strategy on behalf of society’s net contributors.
- Our meme-centered approach is unrivaled in strengthening good actors, dismantling Wicked Problems, and enabling positive social impact under the radar of misguided Special Interests and bad actors.
We apply subtle and radically effective Deep Strategy methods to ensure the world’s most beneficial products, services, and solutions—life-altering innovations like yours—take their rightful place at the forefront of the public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
- Our research, education, and consulting services improve client culture, competencies, brand equity, revenues, operating efficiencies, earnings growth, risk mitigation, competitiveness, scalability, salability, speed to favorable liquidity events, and investor metrics.
We help clients like you become highly profitable market leaders by (1) doing the greatest good for the greatest number, (2) alleviating disproportionate suffering, and (3) empowering other net contributors while making society’s net detractors increasingly irrelevant.
Consider Central IQ if you are a social-benefit innovator, entrepreneur, or executive who appreciates timeless wisdom, wants digitally-savvy help, and is facing:
- Persistent frustrations in securing new business, creating satisfied customers, and expanding key accounts;
- Potential misalignment between your portfolio of offerings and the top priorities of your ideal customers; or
- Prohibitive challenges in keeping up with disruptive events, technologies, and industries.
We improve your company’s performance, outcomes, and impacts by:
- Identifying the top pain points, needs, and aspirations of an ideal set of buyers with BANT (i.e., the budget, authority, need, and time pressure to invest in your remedies);
- Ensuring your products, services, and solutions so completely address buyer challenges that these key opinion leaders (KOLs) and subject matter experts (SMEs) are ready, willing, and able to pay a premium for your offerings; and
- Refining your operations to support remarkably fair pricing, exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, and efficient scaleup—all while optimizing your company’s return on investment (ROI) and contributing to a better-functioning society.
If you’re a social-benefit pioneer focused on margin and mission, contact us today: +1 949-336-1691
Favorable Liquidity Events
What We Deliver
Our team listens intently; double-checks what we heard; and determines how our knowledge, know-how, and know-who could be most helpful to you. If we’re not an ideal match for your situation, then we’ll do our best to aim you in the right direction. If we are an ideal match, we’ll deliver:
- Revenue growth—around an unparalleled understanding of market drivers, trends, and disruptive forces;
- Higher-value customers—won with the help of a market-validated solution roadmap (that reflects who your ideal customers are, what they value, what you will deliver now and over time, and how you will accomplish that); and
- Enhanced earnings—resulting from improved and internally vetted operating plans that inspire your team members and align your market, corporate, and product development efforts across six functional areas of your business.
How You Benefit
With our ethically grounded and state-of-the-art analytical, strategic, and hands-on support services, you’ll gain:
- Early insight into market development, corporate development, and product development opportunities;
- Unparalleled competencies in creating and addressing high-value markets, customers, and needs; and
- Morally enlightened and innovative team members who are so principled and passionate about you and your mission that they will protect and enhance your margins for years to come.
The Upside of Deep Strategy
Helping You Capitalize on Disruptive Events, Technologies, and Industries
Central IQ is best known for improving client performance, outcomes, and impacts by applying the timeless principles and practices of Peter F. Drucker, W. Edwards Deming, and Will Durant.
Our Deep Strategy thinking, techniques, and tools reflect ageless philosophies and frameworks—decoded and remastered for today’s digital era—to ensure you not only thrive but also contribute to the greater good.
We serve growth-minded and purpose-driven decision-makers who are concerned with both margin and mission. We help them characterize, quantify, and capture new revenue opportunities in lucrative and fast-growing convergence markets—where disruptive events, technologies, and industries impact the healthcare, education, and social-service sectors.
We are ideal partners for ethically grounded social-benefit pioneers who are comfortable taking intelligent and calculated risks to maximize their upside potential—and who have far-reaching aspirations or growing concerns around their:
- Top lines, operational scalability, and bottom lines;
- Mission-critical programs, projects, and products; and/or
- Core competencies, brand equity, and competitiveness.
Intensifying Your Focus on the Industry’s Most Compelling Needs
We believe the individuals, organizations, and communities we serve have unique callings and will do best when they act with unrelenting compassion, character, and contribution.
Our services improve client revenues, operating efficiencies, and earnings growth. We enhance the alignment between corporate resource-allocation decisions and the market’s most compelling needs.
We reevaluate the determinants of industry leadership and help clients (1) change the rules of engagement, (2) expand their economic opportunities, and (3) improve their competitiveness.
Reflecting more informed, purposeful, and effective actions in the most promising market segments available; client performance surges—resulting in earnings jumpstarts and turnarounds.
Inspired by Peter F. Drucker—who is widely viewed as the greatest management thinker of all time—our approach has the added benefit of compressing the time to favorable liquidity events…all while boosting the well-being, productive capacity, and socioeconomic development of individuals, organizations, and communities served.
We specialize in (1) enterprise-grade startups focused on initial revenue or scalability; (2) lead business units in multinational corporations (MNCs) ranked #3 in their markets and on their way up or down; and (3) drivers of economic vitality and social good.
Creating Footholds in “Convergence Markets” so You Can Lead the Field
Our specialty is helping our pioneering clients to capitalize on the lucrative and fast-growing revenue, earnings, and competitive opportunities where markets collide.
These convergence markets are highly disruptive. They dramatically shift what end-users want. And they create a solid foothold from which our clients can preempt competitors and gain ground as market leaders.
With a deeper understanding of these points of convergence and how to benefit from them, our clients are able to leverage market trends and resources that competitors overlook or undervalue—ultimately changing the rules of the game.
Engaging Your Team Around Insights, Implications, and Imperatives
Our support is always results-driving, and it ranges from hands-on to analytical.
For example, some decision-makers prefer on-site, hands-on working sessions, where we quickly:
- Compile “tribal knowledge” from key opinion leaders and subject matter experts,
- Derive critical insight to support better decision-making, and
- Get work teams rallied around the MUST DOs
Other decision-makers want more analytical help, such as executive-ready reports generated off-site, that help them:
- Target and troubleshoot,
- Plan and forecast, or
- Scale up and outperform.
- Industry, Market, & Product Analyses
- Value-Chain & Supply-Chain Mapping
- Situation Troubleshooting & Scenario Analyses
- Business Plan, System, & Process Development
- Financial Analyses, Forecasts, & Budgets
- Web-Centric Business Prototyping & Testing
- Minimum Viable x (MVx) Validation
- Pilot-Program & Case-Study Development
- Revenue Jumpstart & Scale-Up Initiatives
Helping You Create New Product Categories and Become a Preemptive Market Leader
Understanding your company’s unique circumstances, capabilities, and callings—we will:
- Assess your organization’s positioning, competencies, and mission in relation to pressing market needs;
- Align your strategies with key success drivers in the marketplace to help increase demand for your offerings;
- Adapt your policies, structures, systems, processes, and standards to better serve your ideal customers;
- Add Value—through market-leading demonstration programs—to help your breakthroughs, best practices, and benchmarks achieve proof of concept (POC), proof of value (POV), and proof of superiority (POS);
- Advocate—through value-based selling—the superior benefits that your products, services, and solutions provide;
- Augment your capabilities with Deep Strategy thinking, techniques, and tools; and
- Accelerate your revenue growth—while optimizing your resource-allocation decisions—to improve your earnings.
Supporting Social-Benefit Pioneers in the Healthcare, Education, and Social-Service Industries…
Click here to start a conversation.
Click here to explore our offerings.